Milan Maravilla Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is intended as a link for the Milan Maravilla family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pet Peeves!

Go down 
+2
lyrajean
kelia mei
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kelia mei
Jester
Jester
kelia mei

Female
Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Pet Peeves! Empty
PostSubject: Pet Peeves!   Pet Peeves! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:00 pm

It's one of those things when you find it annoying how other people chew with their mouths open...or, when people don't signal when taking a turn while driving. Also, having a conversation with a person popping their gum out loud, rather continuously...or, when someone used up the last of the toilet paper and not replacing it.
It all boils down to:

Pet peeves...what does it take to make one tick??

Everybody has atleast one...what's yours?? Inquiring minds want to know...as well as,
Un-Inquiring minds should ought to know!

Last edited by on Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sweet5npink
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
lyrajean

Female
Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Pet Peeves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves!   Pet Peeves! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 6:15 pm

you just mentioned at least some of my pet peeves in your intro che!

what about people leaving dishes/cups on the sink and expect YOU to wash it??

or when you're on the phone with someone and the other person has a conversation to others around...and not speaking to you!

receiving annoying forward texts to your cell...every text co$ts you know!

when people are not on time....or don't have the audacity to call to say they're running late.

having a conversation and the person you are supposed to be entrusting to listen doesn't pay attention...their minds and eyes are elsewhere thus have to stop talking til they have your undivided attention!

gosh, i can go on and on....but that's going to ruin my mood right now. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lyrajeanmaravilla
ai villanueva
Jester
Jester
ai villanueva

Female
Number of posts : 104

Pet Peeves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves!   Pet Peeves! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:51 am

...ssssslow internet connection

...waaaaaiting at doctor or dental offices, it's like "what's the purpose of making 'appointments'?"

...coming home and seeing clutter everywhere

...when you pay the check at a restaurant and the server asks you "Do you need change?" (naw, keep the $15+ tip!)

...when the drinking glasses accumulate on someone's nightstand in the bedroom Suspect

I could go on forever......scratch
Back to top Go down
vgtamayo
Jester
Jester

Female
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Pet Peeves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves!   Pet Peeves! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:40 pm

The world & everyone in it! Ha! Just kidding!

probably everything else that was said above with a few exceptions and...

people who blatantly interrupt while you are having a coversation with someone & just expect the attention to be directed at them...

along with that...attention seekers or attention seeking behavior

people who think everything revolves around them...

know it alls...

and probably a whole lot more....:-)
Back to top Go down
liza
Jester
Jester

Female
Number of posts : 103

Pet Peeves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves!   Pet Peeves! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 5:49 pm

people who can't say my name right... no, i wasn't named after liza minnelli and is it so hard to pronounce evaristo? e-va-ris-to
Back to top Go down
ai villanueva
Jester
Jester
ai villanueva

Female

Pet Peeves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves!   Pet Peeves! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:23 pm

You're kidding... Evaristo seems so straight-forward to me! I get the worst MIS-pronunciations with my last name, it's like "whatever"... doesn't even phase me anymore.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
lyrajean

Female

Pet Peeves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves!   Pet Peeves! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:28 pm

talk about mispronunciations! try hearing LIE-RAH or LEEDA or LEE-RIAH all your life! Mad
Back to top Go down
kelia mei
Jester
Jester
kelia mei

Female

Pet Peeves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves!   Pet Peeves! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 2:21 am

Hahaha!! True...I really get the ones who calls me Shirley?... Sherry?...Cherry?
I say it for them and they still don't get it...and then I just don't even bother...okay sure, you can call me whatever you like!
So...I walk around as Shirley at work. They'll eventually figure it out sooner or later. lol!
Back to top Go down
kelia mei
Jester
Jester
kelia mei

Female

Pet Peeves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves!   Pet Peeves! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 2:51 am

Though my pet peeves are:

#1 - Everything shady! (Liars...Bullshitters...etc.)
Hahaha!..Okay, so we can be at times...but it's those conniving, lying bullshitting cockiness all at once that I can't bear to stand! You try to be nice to them, but the shady things they do intentionally are so tactless. Ugh! Sleep

#2 - Ones with NO SENSE of consideration for other people:

.....Those who call and you pick up the phone to hear some idiot in an annoying tone asking, "Who's this?" (Dammit, hang up and call back when you find out you know who you're calling! *click*) pirat

.....Certain cases where ones gradually need to talk too damn loud over other people having a conversation. Especially when you're talking on the phone and you can barely hear the other person on your line cuz loud mouth(s) over there seems to be grabbing all the attention for themself(ves). Rolling Eyes Hahah!

.....When you hear people trying to fish up for compliments.
ex: They say they're fat around people who are even fatter than they are. "OMG, I'm so fat!"...they pause and wait or look around for someone to say something. "NO UR NOT FAT!" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Geeez! Hehehe!

.....When you enter a room and then all of a sudden it's quiet and they just glare at you as if you're suppose to know what to say or do after that . SORRY, I DON'T TAKE SUBTLE HINTS. Suspect

.....People WHO THINK they can break you when they stare you down. PSSHH..WHATEVER!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

#3 - Being wrong when giving people the benefit of the doubt. No

#4 - Cars that rev up so loud when they're driving by. WHATEVER! Cool

lol!
Back to top Go down
elenmae
Peasant
Peasant
elenmae

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Pet Peeves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves!   Pet Peeves! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 4:50 am

When your on the phone and someone else that's in front of you or around you, keeps calling you and tries to get your attention...CLEARLY, THEY CAN SEE THAT YOUR ON THE F*()N PHONE Evil or Very Mad

The Visayan in me comes out.

I hate it too when someone calls your house and rudely say "WHO'S THIS?"
Back to top Go down
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
lyrajean

Female

Pet Peeves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves!   Pet Peeves! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 6:27 am

i just had to put this one in: strangers who sit next to you on the subway and decide it's their nap time. they slooowly start to lean on you to the point where their head will eventually lay on your shoulder!! well, it happened to me this morning. pet peeve! Mad
Back to top Go down
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
lyrajean

Female

Pet Peeves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves!   Pet Peeves! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:41 am

...when people borrow things from you and don't return them. YOU have to go ask it back from them!
Back to top Go down
ai villanueva
Jester
Jester
ai villanueva

Female

Pet Peeves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves!   Pet Peeves! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:00 am

lyrajean wrote:
...when people borrow things from you and don't return them. YOU have to go ask it back from them!

Oooh... that's a good one!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pet Peeves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Peeves!   Pet Peeves! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pet Peeves!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Milan Maravilla Forum :: Lounge :: General Discussions-
Jump to: