Milan Maravilla Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is intended as a link for the Milan Maravilla family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dog Lover

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
lyrajean

Female
Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Dog Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Lover   Dog Lover Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 4:18 am

heeey! that's great ced! i am such a huge animal lover (esp. dogs) and i do hope that customers that maintain business with you do NOT in any way illegally use these dogs for inhumane purposes....if you get my drift. the best of luck to you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lyrajeanmaravilla
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
cmaravilla

Male
Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Dog Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Lover   Dog Lover Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 4:44 am

lyrajean wrote:
heeey! that's great ced! i am such a huge animal lover (esp. dogs) and i do hope that customers that maintain business with you do NOT in any way illegally use these dogs for inhumane purposes....if you get my drift. the best of luck to you!

I yes, I really know what you mean. Actually me and a group of other kennels on Guam have banned together to form a club against this type of stuff. It is called the 671Bully Club. Actually no one would wan't these dogs for fighting anyway. They are so far from the old school american pit bull terrier. These dogs were bred strictly for show that they have almost all their game genes (Fighting instincts) bred out of them. No game dog fighter would want these bullies. Anyway, I don't think that anyone in the right mind would pay $2500.00 for a pup just to fight it.

Also, we do proper screening of homes and people that buy our dogs and establish relationships with them. Our relationship with our customers don't end with the sale.

I'll post up picks and articles about the club we have started here. We have gone to the radio, tv, and newspapers to increase awareness. We also hold annual BBQ events to squash the pit bulls bad rep and raise up its good side. cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
https://milanmaravilla.forumotion.com
liza
Jester
Jester

Female
Number of posts : 103

Dog Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Lover   Dog Lover Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 4:02 pm

pit bulls are great dogs... joey's mom used to breed her dog koiya until she passed, but she was so smart! i'm particularly fond the the english bulldog. i love those dogs! hopfully one day, i'll be bringing home winston... or churchill...
Back to top Go down
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
cmaravilla

Male

Dog Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Lover   Dog Lover Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 5:24 pm

liza wrote:
pit bulls are great dogs... joey's mom used to breed her dog koiya until she passed, but she was so smart! i'm particularly fond the the english bulldog. i love those dogs! hopfully one day, i'll be bringing home winston... or churchill...

Who's Winston or Churchil?
Back to top Go down
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
lyrajean

Female
Number of posts : 358

Dog Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Lover   Dog Lover Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 6:36 pm

cmaravilla wrote:
liza wrote:

liza is referring to her, yet unacquired english bulldog, winston or churchill. why not just name him elton john
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lyrajeanmaravilla
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
cmaravilla

Male

Dog Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Lover   Dog Lover Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 10:55 pm

lyrajean wrote:
cmaravilla wrote:
liza wrote:

liza is referring to her, yet unacquired english bulldog, winston or churchill. why not just name him elton john

Oh! I figured. lol! afro

I've researched on the english bulldogs too because I also wanted one, but I found out that they have alot of health problems. Im just not ready to spend that kinda money. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
liza
Jester
Jester

Female
Number of posts : 103

Dog Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Lover   Dog Lover Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 3:47 pm

got to check that one out... joey really wants one, but i can also settle for a little tea cup yorkie, but he hates tiny cute doggies
Back to top Go down
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
cmaravilla

Male

Dog Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Lover   Dog Lover Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 3:47 am

Hehehe!!! Tell him to check out the staffordshire bull terrier. They are like pocket pit bulls. Don't get it confused with the american staffordshire terrier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dog Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Lover   Dog Lover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dog Lover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Milan Maravilla Forum :: Lounge :: General Discussions-
Jump to: