Milan Maravilla Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is intended as a link for the Milan Maravilla family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your favorite after hour drink?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
cmaravilla

Male
Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-01

What is your favorite after hour drink? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite after hour drink?   What is your favorite after hour drink? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 6:09 pm

Sometimes we all need a refresher after a hard days work. Sooooo, what is a good Mixed-Drink and how can it be even better? Also, where is a nice relaxing place for this?

I prefer a nice simple, cold Bud.
Back to top Go down
https://milanmaravilla.forumotion.com
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
lyrajean

Female
Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite after hour drink?   What is your favorite after hour drink? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 11:29 pm

for summer, i absolutely love zentini. it's green liquor mixed with soda and a splash of lime. i normally have jolly-ranchers, which is watermelon vodka and cranberry...tastes like the candy. and if i wanna get my drink on, it's a dirrrty martini or lychee-tini. no, i'm not an alchy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lyrajeanmaravilla
vgtamayo
Jester
Jester

Female
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite after hour drink?   What is your favorite after hour drink? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 1:22 am

I love dirty martinis too, but only if I'm kicking it in an atmosphere thats alittle more bougie(upscale I guess) or where I can sit & enjoy it...but if I'm in a crowded bar/club I prefer a drink that I can hold w/o worrying about spilling...either a redbull & vodka or capecod (vodka & cranberry juice). To me, this is made even better with an energy drink such as a rockstar or redbull when added to it....I learned this from ms. party central herself...Manang Lyra..:-) Vegas, baby!
Back to top Go down
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
lyrajean

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite after hour drink?   What is your favorite after hour drink? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 2:19 am

vgtamayo wrote:
I love dirty martinis too, but only if I'm kicking it in an atmosphere thats alittle more bougie(upscale I guess) or where I can sit & enjoy it...but if I'm in a crowded bar/club I prefer a drink that I can hold w/o worrying about spilling...either a redbull & vodka or capecod (vodka & cranberry juice). To me, this is made even better with an energy drink such as a rockstar or redbull when added to it....I learned this from ms. party central herself...Manang Lyra..:-) Vegas, baby!

haha! live and learn baby! too much drinking with my gay friends Razz
Back to top Go down
vgtamayo
Jester
Jester

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite after hour drink?   What is your favorite after hour drink? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 7:44 pm

You know...I think my body has built alittle more tolerance to alcohol (it takes alittle bit more to get me drunk as compared to before), but man, my poor body can't handle all the hangovers anymore. Gosh...getting old sucks!!
Back to top Go down
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
cmaravilla

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite after hour drink?   What is your favorite after hour drink? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 3:07 am

Drink alot of water before you sleep and you should be fine. Eating after drinking will usually help too.
Back to top Go down
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
lyrajean

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite after hour drink?   What is your favorite after hour drink? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 4:51 am

oh yes. drink lots and lots of water while you bow in front of the toilet til there's nothing to puke out anymore....that always works for me. for hangovers, nothing beats it than complete bed rest for 24 hours Smile hehehe...yeah, getting old does suck.
Back to top Go down
liza
Jester
Jester

Female
Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite after hour drink?   What is your favorite after hour drink? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 5:06 pm

i read some where that the clearer the drink, the less likely you'd get a hangover. your liver will be working overtime when you're drinking red wine. i stick to my vodka tonic, but since i've moved to my new house, we've been entertaining almost every night. there's always beer or some wine cooler in the refrigerator. i've noticed that i'd be drinking in the middle of the afternoon for the hell of it... have you tried the smirnoff green tea coolers? those are so good!
Back to top Go down
vgtamayo
Jester
Jester

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite after hour drink?   What is your favorite after hour drink? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:21 pm

liza wrote:
i read some where that the clearer the drink, the less likely you'd get a hangover. your liver will be working overtime when you're drinking red wine. i stick to my vodka tonic, but since i've moved to my new house, we've been entertaining almost every night. there's always beer or some wine cooler in the refrigerator. i've noticed that i'd be drinking in the middle of the afternoon for the hell of it... have you tried the smirnoff green tea coolers? those are so good!

hehe! I went through a phase like that once...actually...more than once...and it's usually when I come back from my Vegas trips or if, for some reason, I've been partying more than usual. I start to question whether I'm becoming an alcoholic...

You know...since I've switched to drinking vodka, I have noticed that I don't throw up as much, in fact, not really. When I was drinking rum & coke...oh my god! Good to know, Liz!
Back to top Go down
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
cmaravilla

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite after hour drink?   What is your favorite after hour drink? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:43 am

Oh man...Don't get me started with alcoholism. I'm trying so hard.
Back to top Go down
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
lyrajean

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite after hour drink?   What is your favorite after hour drink? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:12 am

thank god i don't have that gene! i'm just social drinker and even then i won't drink to get hammered. but boy oh boy when i do, i pay for it. big time.
Back to top Go down
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
cmaravilla

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite after hour drink?   What is your favorite after hour drink? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:34 am

Hahaha!!! Praying to the porcelain god. I think all of us has gone through that at least once.
Back to top Go down
vgtamayo
Jester
Jester

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite after hour drink?   What is your favorite after hour drink? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:02 am

I never seem to learn my lesson cuz I still get drunk! Although, I am getting better. My body sure does pay the price! Fuck...Aging Sucks!
Back to top Go down
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
cmaravilla

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite after hour drink?   What is your favorite after hour drink? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:12 am

Hehehe! Yes it does. I find myself going in and sleeping alot earlier now. I know my limits with beer now. I haven't thrown up for a long time already. My younger cousins tease me that Im week and I can't hang. They always beg me to stay longer or go out with them. Hahaha!!! Dam young people. Hahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
lyrajean

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite after hour drink?   What is your favorite after hour drink? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:56 pm

lucky for me, i hate beer. although i'm open to try those "ladies" flavored-beers once in a while. but yes, we're getting older so watch out for those beer guts people! and with the millions of calories that are in those sweet cocktails, it'll go straight to our hips girls.
Back to top Go down
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
lyrajean

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite after hour drink?   What is your favorite after hour drink? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:58 pm

cmaravilla wrote:
Hahaha!!! Praying to the porcelain god. I think all of us has gone through that at least once.

yes, i think i sold my soul to the porcelain goddess a few months back. she was not happy. i was not happy. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite after hour drink?   What is your favorite after hour drink? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite after hour drink?
Page 1 of 1