Milan Maravilla Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is intended as a link for the Milan Maravilla family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow!

Go down 
+2
liza
kelia mei
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kelia mei
Jester
Jester
kelia mei

Female
Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow! Empty
PostSubject: Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow!   Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:05 pm

Sorry girls.... What a Face
I tried to proove Ced wrong on his whole SHINY bet. But sadly, this was all I found. afro

Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow! Menudoettes

Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow! Menudoettestoo

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sweet5npink
liza
Jester
Jester

Female
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow!   Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:37 pm

i forget... did we just win the 'dance off'?

elen looks so cute!
Back to top Go down
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
lyrajean

Female
Number of posts : 358

PostSubject: Re: Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow!   Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:51 pm

A BIG EEWW! oh my god girls! what were we thinking?! Shocked

but you know what, those days is what made our childhood memorable! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lyrajeanmaravilla
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
lyrajean

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow!   Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:52 pm

you know what i think?? ced is gonna put up these pics as "Pic of the Month". uummm, or maybe i just gave him an idea...ohhh nooo pale
Back to top Go down
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
cmaravilla

Male
Number of posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow!   Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:25 pm

It okay. Its not your fault. I had the idea way befor the pics were posted. I know where my sister keeps the pics and it was only a matter of time till I posted them myself. Twisted Evil

O cmon.....You know you guys want me to. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://milanmaravilla.forumotion.com
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
lyrajean

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow!   Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:41 pm

liza wrote:
i forget... did we just win the 'dance off'?

elen looks so cute!

i think we won a contest of some sort in the 1st pic. that gave way for us being asked to perform to promote their upcoming concert. and the other fan club "golden hearts" had also performed.
Back to top Go down
ai villanueva
Jester
Jester
ai villanueva

Female
Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow!   Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:54 pm

Aaaah! What a laugh! Talk about growing up as a child in the 80s. Laughing
Back to top Go down
elenmae
Peasant
Peasant
elenmae

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow!   Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:52 am

kelia mei wrote:
I tried to proove Ced wrong on his whole SHINY bet. But sadly, this was all I found. afro

lol! lol! lol!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! affraid What in the world is going on with the little chic in the front?? scratch scratch scratch Is she smiling or freaken out scratch My baby she's thinking "Does anyone notice I'm missing 2 front teeth?? No
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ai villanueva
Jester
Jester
ai villanueva

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow!   Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:58 am

elenmae wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! affraid What in the world is going on with the little chic in the front?? scratch scratch scratch Is she smiling or freaken out scratch My baby she's thinking "Does anyone notice I'm missing 2 front teeth?? No

oh ele, you looked too cute... btw, thanks for sparing me the embarrassment and laughs and blocking my cool outfit!!! i don't even want to try to recall what it was...
lol!
Back to top Go down
ai villanueva
Jester
Jester
ai villanueva

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow!   Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:01 am

kelia mei wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

hilarious... i glanced at the 2nd pic again and it suddenly hit me that we were dancing to "Way I Dance With You?" (wrists crossed above our heads, feet spread apart, and shake, shake, shake the boote!)
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
lyrajean

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow!   Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:47 pm

ai villanueva wrote:
elenmae wrote:

oh ele, you looked too cute... btw, thanks for sparing me the embarrassment and laughs and blocking my cool outfit!!! i don't even want to try to recall what it was...
lol!

hey! we spent an enormous amount of time trying to get our outfits together to represent! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow!   Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meed-night sadness creeps to my ween-dow!
Page 1 of 1