This forum is intended as a link for the Milan Maravilla family.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Family Pets

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 562
Age : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Family Pets   Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:28 pm

Lets see your family pets. I'll start.

This is my bully stud. He will be my foundation for Island Pride Kennels. His registered name is Notorious General Noriega, but we call him Nori. He was shipped in from California.


This is my foundation bitch. Her registered name is Infamouse Aiko Artista, but call her Aiko. She is Nori's daughter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milanmaravilla.forumotion.com
ai villanueva
Jester
Jester
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 104
Age : 45
Localisation : oc, california
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:27 pm

Here is a picture of Aidan and Mambo. Mambo is a Boston Terrier with only 1 black eye marking (Boston Terriers usually have both eyes marked).

As much as he is loved by Aidan, he gets his share of the normal toddler torture everyday (i.e. getting locked in upstairs closets or rooms until someone finds him, having his front legs pulled up so he can dance on his hind legs, getting kicked and having toys/balls thrown at him, etc.). He does a great "Bang!" trick, where he falls on his back and rolls over like he's dead.

Poor Mambo...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kelia mei
Jester
Jester
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 180
Age : 46
Localisation : guam usa
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:59 am

:: A Tail & 2 Persians ::

Here's my babies...Deja is a pitbull which my brother gave me and the two persians are Paris (in white fur) & Lestat (in orange.)
I guess I'm lucky that Deja turned out pretty calm, she used to have a pretty bad snap, which I think which was why my brother gave her to me. Razz (keeeeding, Ced...I've grown very fond of her.) Deja doesn't have that habit of snapping at anyone anymore, she does nibs and bites when she thinks you're playing once in a while, but other that, she's a good girl. She'll just lick you like crazy!
Paris & Lestat ... are pretty much laid back. Paris is more of the flirt after a while when you come around her often. And Lestat, he's the laid back & anti-social. lol!






They do get along once in awhile...I was pretty lucky when I took this shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sweet5npink
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 562
Age : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:14 am

Hey cracee (Cherryl)!!! I just edited your pics. Next time post the image not the link. If you dont know how, use the image code.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milanmaravilla.forumotion.com
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 562
Age : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:21 am

ai villanueva wrote:
Here is a picture of Aidan and Mambo. Mambo is a Boston Terrier with only 1 black eye marking (Boston Terriers usually have both eyes marked).

As much as he is loved by Aidan, he gets his share of the normal toddler torture everyday (i.e. getting locked in upstairs closets or rooms until someone finds him, having his front legs pulled up so he can dance on his hind legs, getting kicked and having toys/balls thrown at him, etc.). He does a great "Bang!" trick, where he falls on his back and rolls over like he's dead.

Poor Mambo...


Hey boots!!! Never new you had a boston terrier. I was researching on those because me and Aileen were looking for a small dog for inside the house. How are they? Would you recommend them for a house dog? Hows their temperment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milanmaravilla.forumotion.com
ai villanueva
Jester
Jester
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 104
Age : 45
Localisation : oc, california
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:26 am

cmaravilla wrote:
Hey boots!!! Never new you had a boston terrier. I was researching on those because me and Aileen were looking for a small dog for inside the house. How are they? Would you recommend them for a house dog? Hows their temperment.

Gosh, Ced, what do I know about dogs? tongue Just judging from 3 or 4 that I've known (Pablo's sister has Mambo's brother and had 2 others), Bostons are smart, quiet, and make good indoor, companion dogs. They're also great with kids. Are they getting popular in Guam? They're really big out here with the Hollywood celebs and commercials.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 562
Age : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:48 am

ai villanueva wrote:
cmaravilla wrote:
Hey boots!!! Never new you had a boston terrier. I was researching on those because me and Aileen were looking for a small dog for inside the house. How are they? Would you recommend them for a house dog? Hows their temperment.

Gosh, Ced, what do I know about dogs? tongue Just judging from 3 or 4 that I've known (Pablo's sister has Mambo's brother and had 2 others), Bostons are smart, quiet, and make good indoor, companion dogs. They're also great with kids. Are they getting popular in Guam? They're really big out here with the Hollywood celebs and commercials.

Actually, I haven't seen any Bostons out here, but I have just been interested in them because they look like pocket pit bulls. Never knew they where that popular back there. Thanx for the information. Also, do they shed alot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milanmaravilla.forumotion.com
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 358
Age : 49
Localisation : tri-state, usa
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:46 am

ai villanueva wrote:
cmaravilla wrote:
Hey boots!!! Never new you had a boston terrier. I was researching on those because me and Aileen were looking for a small dog for inside the house. How are they? Would you recommend them for a house dog? Hows their temperment.

Gosh, Ced, what do I know about dogs? tongue Just judging from 3 or 4 that I've known (Pablo's sister has Mambo's brother and had 2 others), Bostons are smart, quiet, and make good indoor, companion dogs. They're also great with kids. Are they getting popular in Guam? They're really big out here with the Hollywood celebs and commercials.

hey boots! where's t'ea??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lyrajeanmaravilla
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 562
Age : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:54 am

lyrajean wrote:
ai villanueva wrote:
cmaravilla wrote:
Hey boots!!! Never new you had a boston terrier. I was researching on those because me and Aileen were looking for a small dog for inside the house. How are they? Would you recommend them for a house dog? Hows their temperment.

Gosh, Ced, what do I know about dogs? tongue Just judging from 3 or 4 that I've known (Pablo's sister has Mambo's brother and had 2 others), Bostons are smart, quiet, and make good indoor, companion dogs. They're also great with kids. Are they getting popular in Guam? They're really big out here with the Hollywood celebs and commercials.

hey boots! where's t'ea??

afro Good joke I say, good joke. clown

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milanmaravilla.forumotion.com
ai villanueva
Jester
Jester
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 104
Age : 45
Localisation : oc, california
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:12 pm

lyrajean wrote:
hey boots! where's t'ea??

Manang, *sniff*sniff* tell me about it, she was MY baby. Sad When we sold our house and moved, all the houses we were looking to rent would not take dogs. We gave Te'a to a real estate agent friend of Pablo's and were about to leave Mambo with Pablo's mom but managed to sneak him and keep him with us at this house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 562
Age : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:59 am

ai villanueva wrote:
lyrajean wrote:
hey boots! where's t'ea??

Manang, *sniff*sniff* tell me about it, she was MY baby. Sad When we sold our house and moved, all the houses we were looking to rent would not take dogs. We gave Te'a to a real estate agent friend of Pablo's and were about to leave Mambo with Pablo's mom but managed to sneak him and keep him with us at this house.

Holy shiz!!! You guys were seriouse? I missread manangs post. Hahaha!!! I thought she said "where the tea". lol! My bad. Scratch that post. Embarassed

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milanmaravilla.forumotion.com
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 358
Age : 49
Localisation : tri-state, usa
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:17 am

ai villanueva wrote:
lyrajean wrote:
hey boots! where's t'ea??

Manang, *sniff*sniff* tell me about it, she was MY baby. Sad When we sold our house and moved, all the houses we were looking to rent would not take dogs. We gave Te'a to a real estate agent friend of Pablo's and were about to leave Mambo with Pablo's mom but managed to sneak him and keep him with us at this house.

awww Crying or Very sad you gave her away or is it temporary housing for te'a until your home is done. she's the cutest thing! i have to find those pics of me & the dogs. glad you're able to keep mambo! does he still snort?? hehehe tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lyrajeanmaravilla
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 358
Age : 49
Localisation : tri-state, usa
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:19 am

cmaravilla wrote:
ai villanueva wrote:
lyrajean wrote:
hey boots! where's t'ea??

Manang, *sniff*sniff* tell me about it, she was MY baby. Sad When we sold our house and moved, all the houses we were looking to rent would not take dogs. We gave Te'a to a real estate agent friend of Pablo's and were about to leave Mambo with Pablo's mom but managed to sneak him and keep him with us at this house.

Holy shiz!!! You guys were seriouse? I missread manangs post. Hahaha!!! I thought she said "where the tea". lol! My bad. Scratch that post. Embarassed

you're so funny ced! didn't you meet the dogs when you went to their house in fullerton??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lyrajeanmaravilla
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 562
Age : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:49 am

lyrajean wrote:
cmaravilla wrote:
ai villanueva wrote:
lyrajean wrote:
hey boots! where's t'ea??

Manang, *sniff*sniff* tell me about it, she was MY baby. Sad When we sold our house and moved, all the houses we were looking to rent would not take dogs. We gave Te'a to a real estate agent friend of Pablo's and were about to leave Mambo with Pablo's mom but managed to sneak him and keep him with us at this house.

Holy shiz!!! You guys were seriouse? I missread manangs post. Hahaha!!! I thought she said "where the tea". lol! My bad. Scratch that post. Embarassed

you're so funny ced! didn't you meet the dogs when you went to their house in fullerton??

See, thats what happens when your an alcoholic. All you think about and see when you go to a bbq is the beer. I saw some dogs but, I was probably to drunk to even care. Although, I do remember two dogs on the side of the house in a kennel, but I can't even remember what they look like. Laughing

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milanmaravilla.forumotion.com
ai villanueva
Jester
Jester
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 104
Age : 45
Localisation : oc, california
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:57 pm

lyrajean wrote:

awww Crying or Very sad you gave her away or is it temporary housing for te'a until your home is done. she's the cutest thing! i have to find those pics of me & the dogs. glad you're able to keep mambo! does he still snort?? hehehe tongue

No, there's no way I can take her back. She's living such the high life now. Her new owner is not married, no kids, and spoils Te'a like you could not imagine... even takes her in her car while she works. Te'a is so well-groomed and healthy now too (no missed vet apptmts!)... shame on me. She sends me photos of Te'a every now and then. She's in such a better home. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 358
Age : 49
Localisation : tri-state, usa
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:22 am

oh my goodness.... that is something else, huh? te'a living the good life, such a lucky bitch Razz but it is reassuring to know that she's doing great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lyrajeanmaravilla
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 358
Age : 49
Localisation : tri-state, usa
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:55 am

ok, so here are the 2 dogs that are constantly with me at my workplace: Jill 3yrs. old (blonde Golden Retriever) and Jack 10 yrs. old (blonde Labrador Retriever).

during the week they are considered my dogs since i take care of them as much as their owner.

jill is so much smarter than jack, she's a little brat but i do adore her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lyrajeanmaravilla
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 562
Age : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:11 am

Ooh! I love golden retreivers, but their just not suited for Guam. Do you guys remember our golden retreiver. We let him run around like he was a boonie dog. Thats so pinoy dude. Hahaha!!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milanmaravilla.forumotion.com
vgtamayo
Jester
Jester


Female
Number of posts : 96
Age : 42
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:19 am

I want a Dog! My apartment doesn't allow one though! BOO HOO! I'm jealous!! It's probably a good thing I don't have a pet because I'll probably just kill it. I couldn't even keep Blair's hermit crab alive and I killed the fish my sister entrusted me with. Although...I'm sure a dog will make sure I don't forget him. Anyways...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 562
Age : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:31 am

vgtamayo wrote:
I want a Dog! My apartment doesn't allow one though! BOO HOO! I'm jealous!! It's probably a good thing I don't have a pet because I'll probably just kill it. I couldn't even keep Blair's hermit crab alive and I killed the fish my sister entrusted me with. Although...I'm sure a dog will make sure I don't forget him. Anyways...

Id start with a boonie dog first. They could usually stad the worst of ownerships and environments. If he servives 6 years, maybe you could move on. lol!

Actually this reminds me of a story. I was at my friends house, because he was selling his litter. Some guy came up with his son and wanted to buy a pup. So my friend goes through the ownership interview. He asks why and who will be taking care of the dog. The guy says its for his 9 years old child to teach him responsibility. Then my friend asks if they have any other pets. The guy says "we had fish, but my son didn't feed'm and they died. Then we had mice and my son brought them out to clean the cage and forgot to bring it in and the cat got to them. Then we had birds, but I don't know why they survived." Me and my friend by this time were looking at each other like Shocked WHAT THA F46K!!! My friend told him straight up that he wasn't ready for an APBT. Can you imagine what kinda trouble this guy and his son can get into with a pit bull. That was just a scary thought.

Hey Viv. I think you would be a great owner, but your just too busy to have time for a dog. I say get fish or somthn. Dogs need alot of attention and if not, they get really rambunctious and uncontrolable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milanmaravilla.forumotion.com
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 358
Age : 49
Localisation : tri-state, usa
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:53 am

cmaravilla wrote:
Ooh! I love golden retreivers, but their just not suited for Guam. Do you guys remember our golden retreiver. We let him run around like he was a boonie dog. Thats so pinoy dude. Hahaha!!!

ummm, no. was i still in guam? dude, my memory fails me when it comes to those remember when... walking down memory lane
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lyrajeanmaravilla
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 358
Age : 49
Localisation : tri-state, usa
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:56 am

vgtamayo wrote:
I want a Dog! My apartment doesn't allow one though! BOO HOO! I'm jealous!! It's probably a good thing I don't have a pet because I'll probably just kill it. I couldn't even keep Blair's hermit crab alive and I killed the fish my sister entrusted me with. Although...I'm sure a dog will make sure I don't forget him. Anyways...

omg viv! you're so funny! a fish?? hehehe. our management doesn't allow pets in our apt. either. believe me, dogs DO need a lot of attention and looking after, so i'd rather not commit to that responsibility as to not injure the dogs well-being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lyrajeanmaravilla
liza
Jester
Jester


Female
Number of posts : 103
Age : 46
Localisation : linden, nj
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:27 pm

you know what seems to survie without being feed for sometimes weeks? our bearded dragon, rex (i'll post some pics as soon as i get a photobucket account Very Happy ). he looks so fierce, but so boring... the boys forget about him, too. the boys really want a dog, but we'll see. our lease also states 'no pets', but with a written consent from the landlord.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 562
Age : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:30 pm

lyrajean wrote:
cmaravilla wrote:
Ooh! I love golden retreivers, but their just not suited for Guam. Do you guys remember our golden retreiver. We let him run around like he was a boonie dog. Thats so pinoy dude. Hahaha!!!

ummm, no. was i still in guam? dude, my memory fails me when it comes to those remember when... walking down memory lane

I don't remember either if you were still here or not. How old was I when you left Guam?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milanmaravilla.forumotion.com
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 562
Age : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:31 pm

liza wrote:
you know what seems to survie without being feed for sometimes weeks? our bearded dragon, rex (i'll post some pics as soon as i get a photobucket account Very Happy ). he looks so fierce, but so boring... the boys forget about him, too. the boys really want a dog, but we'll see. our lease also states 'no pets', but with a written consent from the landlord.

Ooh! A dragon. I want one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milanmaravilla.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   

Back to top Go down
 
Family Pets
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» My big family needs forks -- cutlery thief tells judge
» Looking to Donate to a local family in need
» Smith Family Statements
» Family refuses to accept Leonor Cipriano back
» Missing Baby Lisa: Family Attorney Says Cadaver Dogs May be Misleading Officials

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Milan Maravilla Forum :: Gallery :: General-
Jump to: