Milan Maravilla Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is intended as a link for the Milan Maravilla family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family Pets

Go down 
+3
kelia mei
ai villanueva
cmaravilla
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
lyrajean

Female
Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Family Pets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Family Pets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 8:58 pm

cmaravilla wrote:
I don't remember either if you were still here or not. How old was I when you left Guam?

oh, i don't know. you might have been like 9 or 10??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lyrajeanmaravilla
vgtamayo
Jester
Jester

Female
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Family Pets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 10:59 pm

Yeah...I guess I am alittle too busy...but maybe that's just what I need...something to remind me to slow down and say...hey Bitch...Feed me!! hehe...!! Sometimes I forget to feed myself...:-)
Back to top Go down
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
cmaravilla

Male
Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Family Pets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 1:57 am

lyrajean wrote:
cmaravilla wrote:
I don't remember either if you were still here or not. How old was I when you left Guam?

Sorry, I cn't remember either, but Im pretty sure I had him then. Remember Fuji? He was a Golden Retreiver. It was so hard when my dad had to give him a bath, because he would catch all those stickerbirds on his under belly. Don't confuse him with our first Fuji. We had 2 Fujis; the last one was a godlen retreiver. He died when I was 14 or 15.
Back to top Go down
https://milanmaravilla.forumotion.com
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
cmaravilla

Male

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Family Pets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 1:58 am

vgtamayo wrote:
Yeah...I guess I am alittle too busy...but maybe that's just what I need...something to remind me to slow down and say...hey Bitch...Feed me!! hehe...!! Sometimes I forget to feed myself...:-)

You don't need a dog, you need a man. Although some women would say they were the same thing. I think the saying goes, "Men are dogs?"
Back to top Go down
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
lyrajean

Female

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Family Pets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 3:16 am

cmaravilla wrote:
vgtamayo wrote:

You don't need a dog, you need a man. Although some women would say they were the same thing. I think the saying goes, "Men are dogs?"

ah, yes. without a doubt. Razz i likes my dog big and meaty...with a nice coat of hair!
Back to top Go down
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
cmaravilla

Male

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Family Pets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 3:26 am

lyrajean wrote:
cmaravilla wrote:
vgtamayo wrote:

ah, yes. without a doubt. Razz i likes my <i>dog</i> big and meaty...with a nice coat of hair!

Shocked
Back to top Go down
vgtamayo
Jester
Jester

Female

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Family Pets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 4:03 am

cmaravilla wrote:
vgtamayo wrote:

I don't need a man...a man needs me... cheers You can train a man just like you can train a dog...so I guess you're right...Men are Dogs...hahaha!
Back to top Go down
vgtamayo
Jester
Jester

Female

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Family Pets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 4:06 am

lyrajean wrote:
cmaravilla wrote:
vgtamayo wrote:

ah, yes. without a doubt. Razz i likes my <i>dog</i> big and meaty...with a nice coat of hair!

Eeww, hair? Manang!! I like mine not to big, probably medium sized, somewhat meaty, and Bald!! lol!
Back to top Go down
lyrajean
Knight/Maiden
Knight/Maiden
lyrajean

Female

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Family Pets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 4:16 am

vgtamayo wrote:
[Eeww, hair? Manang!! I like mine not to big, probably medium sized, somewhat meaty, and Bald!! lol!

my dogs! i need that luscious coat of hair so that i can run my palms up and down...and up and down....then more of rubbing my palms up and down. ok, i gotta stop. damn viv! we need a man!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
vgtamayo
Jester
Jester

Female

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Family Pets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 4:27 am

lyrajean wrote:
vgtamayo wrote:
[Eeww, hair? Manang!! I like mine not to big, probably medium sized, somewhat meaty, and Bald!! lol!

my dogs! i need that luscious coat of hair so that i can run my palms up and down...and up and down....then more of rubbing my palms up and down. ok, i gotta stop. damn viv! we need a man!!! Twisted Evil

lol! Hell ya we do!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
cmaravilla

Male

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Family Pets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 6:31 am

vgtamayo wrote:
lyrajean wrote:
vgtamayo wrote:

lol! Hell ya we do!!!!!

Okay. This is getting discusting. pale STOP!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
kelia mei
Jester
Jester
kelia mei

Female
Number of posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Family Pets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 3:16 am

vgtamayo wrote:
lyrajean wrote:
vgtamayo wrote:

lol! Hell ya we do!!!!!

Hey!! Can I join? Hahahah!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sweet5npink
kelia mei
Jester
Jester
kelia mei

Female
Number of posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Family Pets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 3:19 am

lyrajean wrote:
cmaravilla wrote:

Heeey!!
Yah, I left for P.I. after my freshman year (1987) and I remember you guys were still here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sweet5npink
elenmae
Peasant
Peasant
elenmae

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Maiiiii Shephard!!!!   Family Pets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:49 pm

Family Pets - Page 2 Arizonatano090
Back to top Go down
cmaravilla
Admin
Admin
cmaravilla

Male

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Family Pets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 3:07 pm

Dam! That boy got huge!!!
Back to top Go down
ai villanueva
Jester
Jester
ai villanueva

Female
Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Family Pets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 3:22 am

kelia_mei wrote:
vgtamayo wrote:
lyrajean wrote:
vgtamayo wrote:

lol! Hell ya we do!!!!!

EEEEEEEEASY NOW, WOMEN!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
vgtamayo
Jester
Jester

Female

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Family Pets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:01 am

ai villanueva wrote:
kelia_mei wrote:
vgtamayo wrote:
lyrajean wrote:
vgtamayo wrote:

lol! Hell ya we do!!!!!

EEEEEEEEASY NOW, WOMEN!
Laughing

LOL!! We're rather deprived...can't you tell?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ai villanueva
Jester
Jester
ai villanueva

Female
Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Family Pets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 1:10 am

vgtamayo wrote:
ai villanueva wrote:
kelia_mei wrote:
vgtamayo wrote:
lyrajean wrote:
vgtamayo wrote:

lol! Hell ya we do!!!!!

EEEEEEEEASY NOW, WOMEN!
Laughing

LOL!! We're rather deprived...can't you tell?? Very Happy

lol! way too funny... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Pets   Family Pets - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Pets